Sunday, October 26, 2014

Her First Day (Part 7)


He got out of the car, finally looking around to be sure he wasn't followed. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He moved toward the passenger door. She was beginning to wake up. She opened her eyes to see him reaching for the door handle. She hit the lock button. He shook his head at her. He hit the button on the key ring to unlock the door. She tried to scramble to the other side. He reached in grabbing her right leg, pulling her out the door. She tried to hang on to the other door handle and kick him with her left leg. She connected with his right shoulder, sending him backward It pissed him off. He did not expect her to fight back. He was hoping she would be a cowardly little bitch he thought she was, but he was finding out she was not going to go out without a fight.
He yanked her hard, lifting her off the seat. Her left side slammed back down on the center console, causing her to immediately fold herself into a fetal position. He pulled her out of the car. Her head slammed up against the door jam, cutting off the top of her ear lobe. Her eyes watered. She could feel the blood rushing to the injury. He grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to her feet. The blood trickled down the side of her face. She winced as his hand grazed her damaged ear. He lead her by her hair to the front of the cabin. Sandwiching her between him and the door, he unlocked the cabin door. She tried to push him away from her. Bracing herself against the door and pushing backward, she got him off her an inch before he punched her in her left side. She bent to the left, attempting to protect herself. The door swung open. She fell through it, catching herself with her arms spread out before her. He shoved her through the door the rest of the way with his foot. She scrambled to get to her feet. He slammed the door behind him, turning to lock it. She was up and running toward the sliding glass doors on the other side of the house when she heard a gun being cocked.
"Stop right there," he said. "I am not afraid to shoot you if I have to."
"Please," she said, slowly turning toward him. "What do you want from me?"
"I just want to talk. I thought we were friends. I thought we had a real connection. I just wanted to be your lover, but you would't have it. What is so wrong with me? Why wasn't I good enough?"
"I wasn't interested in an office relationship. I wanted to earn my position in the company. I didn't want to get to where was by sleeping my way to the top."
"Well, now we aren't in the same office anymore. How about we give it a go?"
"It will never happen. You just kidnapped me."
"If I can't have you, then no one will," he said, coming closer to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment